Check Out Our Handler Resources
- 1Boy4Change – K9 First Aid Kits & heat alarms
- Blue Line K9 Foundation financial assistance for K9 officer training/equipment -and- to police K9 handlers & families in the event of a fallen or injured K9 or handler in the line of duty.
- Kevlar for K-9s (vests only – Cindy Elkind)
- K9 Defender Fund – provides Buddy Bags (K9 1st Aid kits with O2 masks), cooling vests, protective wear for dogs’ eyes/paws/ears , harnesses, leashes, etc for K9 teams, Military, Fire, Police and SAR
- K9s4Cops providing dogs law enforcement agencies, school districts & campuses
- National Police Dog Foundation Raising funds, promoting education & awareness for the purchase, training & on-going veterinary care for active & retired police K-9’s
- Policewives.org “Pennies for Pups” (vests / scroll down/mid-way on pg)
- Project Paws Alive provides bulletproof K9 Vests, Trauma Kits for K9s, Heat Alarms, and Pet Oxygen masks to Fire/Rescue/EMT
- Retired Paws “Supporting Our Retired Canines” – veterinary care for K-9s/SAR
- Retired Police K9 Assistance Fund – medical expenses of retired law enforcement K9’s
- Roethlisberger Foundation thru The Giving Back Fund K9s & equipment
- Spikes K9 Fund – Safety gear, Veterinary bill assistance – working or retired
- The United States War Dogs Association care packages to our US Military Working dogs & their Handlers, veterinary care for retired MWDs, CWDs.
- Vest N’ P.D.P. (Police Dog Protection – vests only, Susie Jean)
- We Ride To Provide K9 1st Aid Kits, K9 Safety equipment